Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I dont know how to deal..


Those two pictures right there, absolutely kill me. That guy with his beautiful baby girl, yeah thats my sons biological father. Notice I dont say dad. And guess what, thats because he's nothing but a sperm donor. Maybe Im the slut for sleeping with him while I knew he was with cassie too, but guess what? I did it. and if im a slut, so be it. Miss anna marie is 3 weeks older then alex, which obviously means we were pregnant at the same time, had sex near the same time and blah blah blah. Well this douchebag here at first denied having sex with me to protect his relationship. well it obviously didnt. How would I be pregnant then? yeah exactly. well those pictures are from his daughters first birthday party. and it makes me sick. she lives in pittsburgh and still had a party for her and saw her. He has NEVER seen my son. and while yeah Im okay with it, I have danny and I love him. It still irks me. I want to get him for child support, I want him to pay for what he did to me. I was small and pretty and now I am an overworked mother struggling to get by. And its his fault. Im living off of my mom because of how tough everything is. And danny doesnt want me to file for child support because he wants to take care of us. Which is the only reason I havent, but I want to so bad. I do not love chris, I never have and I never will. But I think it is the least he can do. I dont understand how this asshole can sleep at night favoring one child but denying the other. And maybe im ovverreacting but I dont think so. I can repeat a hundred times that I love danny and he is all I need but that asshole deserves to pay and deserves everything he gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment